NIULPE (National Institute for the Uniform Licensing of Power Engineers) testing for all levels of certification can be given upon request. For more information on applying for an exam, contact Paul Dubbeld or go to the NIULPE of Michigan website.
It is highly recommended that all areas of study offered are completed prior to examination. To assist those who may wish to re-test or test for a higher-level license, we are offering a "refresher course" price on our classes. If you have previously completed any of our courses and plan to apply for NIULPE testing, you may sit in on classes for half price. No certification of completion will be awarded (since you already have one) and homework assignments are optional. But you get to review material in a classroom setting and have access to our professional instructors' expertise prior to sitting for the exam.
- 8-week courses: $280
- 8-week refresher course: $140 (for those that have taken the course previously)
- Steam Plant Operations (same text for Steam Plant I & II): $150
- Safety Devices (for Steam Plant II): $75
- Combustion Controls text: $75
- Low Pressure Boilers (includes text & workbook): $145
- Electrical Systems: $100
- Refrigeration (includes text & workbook): $150
Pre-registration is required! A minimum of three pre-registered students are needed for the class to be held. If the minimum is not met, registration for additional students will be held on the first night of class.
All classes are held at Pest Pros, 5068 S Sprinkle Road.